What Stock for £400

trials-bobbin

i would say the Mission 26" would be a good one to go for, just from experience, I did ride one for years I have a video of me on one from last year.If you want see it go to http://www.thinkbikes.com/videos.php

and look at the street trials video, you can view it on you tube, there is a link to it there.

Without a doubt t-pro if we're talking mod.

na 26"

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=160

I spose :- Maybe best to get a brand new one, make sure it will last you and Onza's are great bikes!

yeh man i got a t-pro with monty forks!!! (Y) i been lookin at t-raptors but i herd the snap easily is this true?

i been lookin at t-raptors but i herd the snap easily is this true?

i been lookin at t-raptors but i herd the snap easily is this true?

Da bomb pro Tm , wooohooo. Hehe.

Arn't da bomb pro tm's the same as onza t-pro???

p.s. I was looking at other riders bikes when I was on a ride and there are 2 of us with onza' and 2 of us with da bomb's and the da bomb school has same frame as onza t-bird and the onza t-pro has same frame as da bomb pro tm but with a different sticker on it (Name).

~Matty

i see what you mean, but he isnt asking for advice on a new bike really, and the topic is labeled wanted.. also another new member pointed him to a bike on this site, for the validated memebers.. so IMO i would say it isnt allowed..

lets let the mods judge :P

I would agree. Alothough the fact that the thread hasnt been closed means maybe the mods dont agree :ermm:

tom

i see what you mean, but he isnt asking for advice on a new bike really, and the topic is labeled wanted.. also another new member pointed him to a bike on this site, for the validated memebers.. so IMO i would say it isnt allowed..

lets let the mods judge :P

Dude, dont start trying to mod yourself, it isnt going to get you validated and it doesnt look big. I do believe this is the second time and its seriously starting to annoy me. I know im a complete contradict here, but dont worry, thats life!

:P

Topic is fine so long as no-one start trying to sell him their 2nd hand bike. I'll edit the topic title to prevent confusion.

You may well be better off buying 2nd hand to begin with as you'll get a lot more for your money, the downside being you need to be a pretty good mechanic to get it all up and running if you buy seperately, and there are always things you don't consider when getting the main bits that add to the overall cost.

Hi, i am currently riding a saracen mad 2.6 which was only £250 but i have upgraded most of the components, but they do higher spec bikes for around £400- £450 and they ent bad specs at all have a look on trialsshop.com or co.uk, but you cauld have a look on ebay for a 2nd hand bargain

Dude, dont start trying to mod yourself, it isnt going to get you validated and it doesnt look big. I do believe this is the second time and its seriously starting to annoy me. I know im a complete contradict here, but dont worry, thats life!

:P

Ok i was trying to help new members by telling them what not to do.. he has listened has he has changed the name of the title.. sorry for trying to help.. i wont try and help again!

Ok i was trying to help new members by telling them what not to do.. he has listened has he has changed the name of the title.. sorry for trying to help.. i wont try and help again!

Willsey mate you prune leave the newbie alone he's only looking for a new bike not as if he's after one via new members chat plus a adminstrator/senior says its allowed so lay off him.