My New Vid

GOOD:

The standard of riding seemed quite good.

The editing was fine, although the mirror image thing confused my humble brain a bit at first :blink:

BAD:

Frame rate problem, bit jerky, but maybe you can't do anything about that if it's the camera.

Not a great deal of variety in the riding. Maybe try some spins, stuff to front wheel, experiment a bit more.

wikid riding mate loving the editing to the music looks like you got some good spots by you keep it up only bad thing about the vid was the camraman bit jerky but apart from that good job

p.s. where abouts are those riding spots they look sweet to ride may have to come up there keep up the good work mate cant wait for the whole vid

cheers ric

wikid riding mate loving the editing to the music looks like you got some good spots by you keep it up only bad thing about the vid was the camraman bit jerky but apart from that good job

p.s. where abouts are those riding spots they look sweet to ride may have to come up there keep up the good work mate cant wait for the whole vid

cheers ric

mablethorpe and sutton mate, there only a mile apart so its a good day (Y)

thanks 4 the input..... keep it coming

cheers

adam

music was spot on mate.i love that song and italways goes well in trials vids.it was a shame about the video quality though (N)

however the riding made up for that because it was rarther impressive.some big drops and stuff going down.i like to see that :) and i honestly never got bored of it :S (most videos i do :-

soo well done mate.

looking forward to the next one too see how much better you get :closedeyes:

max......