Tarty Bikes Postage

melvin146

yea if you order friday before 5pm they will send it but it cost £12 instead of £6 if iam correct well on some items that ive had of them that was the price when i orderd on a friday, and it came satday!

Cheers , a royal mail van pulled up and delivered something for my mum , nothing for me :( Or does tarty use a different courier?

ive had about 2 or 3 maybe 4 diffrent couriers what have dliverd me stuff from tartybikes

Hmm well, while this topic is here i might aswell ask! I ordered something Thursday night, will it possibly arrive sat? Or is Saturday NOT a delivery day..?

Cheers

You might be lucky depending on the carrier they are using at the moment, nearly all the carriers charge extra (lots extra) for sat delivery and it isnt included in the next working day bit. If it was small and they royal mailed it you might be good to go!! (Y)

same here, except i ordered last friday i think? a whole wheel built up, tartybikes said they would send it thursday or friday, still not here. fingers crossed for monday then...

edit: hopefully dave or adam will see this topic and let me know the situation ;)

Edited by trialsking 55