Hs33 Problem

liam_thornton

that my friend is due to the fact that you have twisted your booster to move the pads closer to the rim.... to undo this simply twist the booster (red knob on the lever) anti clockwise ( or the other lol) and the piston will move back in!! if the lever isnt as cumfy then move the caliper in closer to the wheel!!

ben

that my friend is due to the fact that you have twisted your booster to move the pads closer to the rim.... to undo this simply twist the booster (red knob on the lever) anti clockwise ( or the other lol) and the piston will move back in!! if the lever isnt as cumfy then move the caliper in closer to the wheel!!

ben

actually ben that is wrong because i havent adjusted the red nob atall (N)(N)

If one piston is sticking out further than the other one you have ajustment on your TPA (red star). If you undo it, you should see the backings of both pads retract fully.

(Y)

hahaha LI u crack me up :lol:

just face it i was right and you was wrong!

obviosley not because i have tried that...how can i prove you wrong

.........nice life

you must feel abit imbaresed

hahahah laters LI

Stop being such a know it all, just cause you may have been right doesnt mean you have to boest about it, cant you just leave it there, whats he gotta face up to nothing so why dont you just leave this post and let sink to the bottom (N) .

Edited by Snowy

Stop being such a know it all, just cause you may have been right doesnt mean you have to boest about it, cant you just leave it there, whats he gotta face up to nothing so why dont you just leave this post and let sink to the bottom (N) .

its the fact that i gave him advice and he said i was wrong, so i was mearly proving it was'ent.

because you an liam act like a couple of bummers an get right on my tits.

also, its not bloody msn, you an your mate chat somewhere else, your just clogging all the threads up.

Formerly merlin_rider

Group: Members

Member No.: 1126

Refs: Here

Bike Ridden: Multiple

QUOTE(liam_thornton @ Sep 10 2006, 12:19 PM)

i would just like to say that this is a trials forum and most of us here do trials...i think you posted on the wrong site lol

Shut up

New members is all the sub forums that new members can access all crammed into 1.

So this is effectively a chit chat thread

ow right so what are we suppose to talk about in the nmc????????

Edited by ben beckett

Wtf are you on about??

I said its not msn, which has nothing to do with trials forum :S

si you said;

QUOTE(liam_thornton @ Sep 10 2006, 12:19 PM)

i would just like to say that this is a trials forum and most of us here do trials...i think you posted on the wrong site lol

Shut up

"New members is all the sub forums that new members can access all crammed into 1.

So this is effectively a chit chat thread "

and if you are allowed chit chat sort of stuff on here then why are you having a go at me??

Edited by ben beckett

and if you are allowed chit chat sort of stuff on here then why are you having a go at me??

Right,

Chit Chat - Any non-trials related talk, for example, Computers, Girls ect. However, although it is called Chit Chat, its not a 'chat random shit' forum. We still need to understand posts, your posts however, tend to be a bit of a personal thing with yourself and your boyfriends...none of which we understand...

Edited by anzo

Right,

Chit Chat - Any non-trials related talk, for example, Computers, Girls ect. However, although it is called Chit Chat, its not a 'chat random shit' forum. We still need to understand posts, your posts however, tend to be a bit of a personal thing with yourself and your boyfriends...none of which we understand...

how the hell can't you understand what i was saying????

it's all their, its simple to understand.......any way we was chatting about trials so how is that random shit??????

ben

hey si-man and anzo why don't you go and have a go at the people in;

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=83300

all of this is loads of rubbish that is clogging up the forum, not a few posts from me!