Can You Name Some Tricks

Table top....the easyest i think

Just take off from the jump, get some air and turn the bars to the left and kidna tiwst you body upwards and pull the bike up into you.

I been doing these along on my trials and now get the front wheel at 90 x and the bike horitonal

One more is the X-up

Again up and over the jump just turn the bras all the way so your arms cross over aka x up.

Other are no fotters, seat grabs, you can pull up and down on the bars on the bike in the air thus giving it a see saw effetc which is uber fun...list goes on

i would just like to say that this is a trials forum and most of us here do trials...i think you posted on the wrong site (N)lol :lol:

Shut up

New members is all the sub forums that new members can access all crammed into 1.

So this is effectively a chit chat thread (Y)

well i tryed a x-up it went ok after a bit, Table top but a small one no fotters i am ok with.

seat grab went bad, see saw ok in the air but i hit the lip of the ramp and front fliped off the bike which was cool becasue i landed it in a way but it happened to fast so i fliped again

and i did a really good x-up but the person in front jumped and fell off as i was in the air so his bike landed where i land and the only thing i will say is OW