Michael Singleton's New Fresh Products Bike

Phatmike

Loving that tensioner idea. So effective and easy to use. Just wish they were implemented on Every other bike *coughety coughy cough cough*

Looks nice specced + coloured too mr mike. Can you change your name back to its proper one now? :)

Beautiful, Mike. That bike is real nice. Very 'stealth', and has an amazing spec! How does it ride? But i'm just soo happy that your up and running again. Did the insurance end up paying out, or did you have to fund it all yourself?

I am so looking forward to riding with my Fatmike, once again :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

Cheers tom. :)

...especially with the??

As Mark said, they're probably at the bottom of a canal or something!

...especially with the lack of a full circle of metal (I assume there's a gap for the pinch bolts?) - was what I meant to say!

Sorry, didn't realise the other bike was gone :( Still, looks like you landed on your feet :D

...especially with the lack of a full circle of metal (I assume there's a gap for the pinch bolts?) - was what I meant to say!

Hehe. :)

Me & Todge realised that strength/stiffness might be an issue, having the stays connected by only a 1mm sheet of metal, which is why I designed in the tubes connecting both stays, needless to say the back end seems plenty stiff enough!

Sorry, didn't realise the other bike was gone :( Still, looks like you landed on your feet :D

Yeah, stolen on the last day of college before we broke up for the start of summer, what a gay time! So it left me without a decent bike all summer, which really sucked, but it's great having a nice bike back now! :)

:o oh my god this is sooooo unbelivably nice!!!! my god looks perfect

i like the thin tubing and special drop out design dont know why some people are being

negative lots of people have put lots of hard work into it and its worth every single

minute and penny spent - BEA utiful!!!! lol ^_^