Black Gu Short : )

chris_g

Awesome, that is, Chris, my lovely. It's so different; so it will get you noticed, a lot. I'm sure you'll have done a decent job on it too, so that the paint doesn't fall off when you poke it :P . Really do need to ride with again, soon... Derby on Saturday!? :ermm:

Again, though, bike looks really good!

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Sep 21 2006, 09:09 PM)

Awesome, that is, Chris, my lovely. It's so different; so it will get you noticed, a lot. I'm sure you'll have done a decent job on it too, so that the paint doesn't fall off when you poke it :P . Really do need to ride with again, soon... Derby on Saturday!? :ermm:

Again, though, bike looks really good!

Cheers,

Joe.

Looks great but I won't mind if you could get a better quality picture. (Y)

cheers for the posative coments lads im pleased with how its gone..just wanted it to be that bit different :)

joe mate your a legend lol and yes we should definetly ride soon ive missed you :( ...but derby i cant do this sat...weve got plans to ride stocksbridge natural...yes me on natural thats rare!! lol.but weel definetly get sumat sorted soon!! i wudnt mind coming up your end to have a ride about and do some stunts lol (Y)

and yes mate ill get a better one very soon and post that because this picture is really poor. :(

christof