Help... Please...

Greeny

right.. i fell of my bike the other day :$ and badly damaged my brake lever and body.. so i'm looking for a new one. i would like to get a rb design one but i have heard a lot of bad things about them, how they leak etc. but IF i was to get one and it began to leak would it be fixable? and were would you get new seal's from...?

on the other hand i was just going to get a hs33 05 -06 lever and body and run a monty splitter. but i also have a problem, because you are eliminating one of the tubes on their rear slave cylinder, i need a bolt to be put in its pace but i don't know were to get one of these bolts from. could anyone help and what would they do.

thank you

Greeny

right.. i fell of my bike the other day :$ and badly damaged my brake lever and body.. so i'm looking for a new one. i would like to get a rb design one but i have heard a lot of bad things about them, how they leak etc. but IF i was to get one and it began to leak would it be fixable? and were would you get new seal's from...?

on the other hand i was just going to get a hs33 05 -06 lever and body and run a monty splitter. but i also have a problem, because you are eliminating one of the tubes on their rear slave cylinder, i need a bolt to be put in its pace but i don't know were to get one of these bolts from. could anyone help and what would they do.

thank you

Greeny

go for the hs33 06 but theres not much point in gettin a monty hose splitter as when a standard magura is set up right it'll be just as good if not better than the splitter. The only avantage is that it makes the pads come together at the same time.

but if you insist on gettin one you can get the bolt thing from here link

ok thank you people.. but if i was to get a rb were could i get replacement seal's from i don't no if i'm getting one i just want to gather all the information before making my choice :D

thank you

Greeny

Why buy a lever, that you need spare seals for?

When you could get a lever, that you won't have to replace bits for? :huh:

Why buy a lever, that you need spare seals for?

When you could get a lever, that you won't have to replace bits for?

i understand what you are saying but as i said were about would i get new seal's from?

thank you anyway. so if i'm being stupid or whatever but i just like to know these things

Greeny

he's has a 04 lever and body, so the zoo levers wont fit as they ar made for 05 and 06, and (matt!) you cannot get what he needs from tartybikes, because he needs the little pin that stops the fluid coming out of you cylinders, the ones which are already on a standard HS33 need hose connected to them due to the bridge.

Greeny wants a splitter as I understand is what CraigLeeScott has on his Zoo! Python 07 if everyone has seen the pictures which I am sure you have.

Anyway Greeny was asking where he could get the little bolt from so he can have a hose splitter, my advise would be to e-mail Cleanbikes because they sell monty parts and don't the new montys come with splitters, so they might have an idea where to get one, or might have one to sell you.

I looked on there site and can't see any for sale but they still might have some....

Hope this helps at all..... lmao

Will