Find The Fittest Chav Girl.

Tom_

No I wasn't joking about asking if you were joking about you liking her. Are you joking about asking me if i was joking asking you if you were joking about liking her.

Err i confused myself. Ah well just not my cup of tea, nice rack though. :D

being a tad over 6ft short isnt that good, wouldnt matter that much it just makes me/us look like a circus act if she is small haha

I have seen a couple like that before, looked abit strange. But I recon it could be worth it. I mean who cares what everyone thinks :ermm:

tom

being a tad over 6ft short isnt that good, wouldnt matter that much it just makes me/us look like a circus act if she is small haha

idiot

short girls are excellent - especially ones that are all dark and exotic. my missus is about 5'1 which is perfect.

speaking of which.... I saw a couple in Ipswich town centre the other day - the bloke must have been pushing 7 foot and his missus can't have been more than about 4'10. I swear she could have sucked him off without bending her knees. That was kind of circus...

hope that doesn't get me in trouble - it was vaguely relevant

well my ladie is JUST over 5ft (she dont look it but she isfor all of you on here who have seen here) and she is loverly wouldnt change her for the world and i have ahd a few other gfs around the same hight. but anyways where are these sexey chavies!

Broken nose.......some nice pictures to "apreciate"

Its sounds like it could be worth it to me.

tom

Yeah. You pay taxes right?

By not doing this, you're loosing out, by not making use of the hospital system you paid for.

You've got to do it man.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

Yeah. You pay taxes right?

By not doing this, you're loosing out, by not making use of the hospital system you paid for.

You've got to do it man.

sod it - if he doesn't go get the pictures I'll break his nose

(Y)

that last one is a munter , sorry

Edited by poopipe

sod it - if he doesn't go get the pictures I'll break his nose

(Y)

that last one is a munter , sorry

yeh but poopipe, you think supernanny is hot... get your priorities right and imagine your spam dagger in her mouth :-

(im going to get told off :$ )