Help

trailpimp

im a dmr owner and have ridden a onza recently and really got into it, i ride a little bit of trials on my bike but am looking at gettin a 20 incher, im looking at spending around 350 pounds and was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas on what bike would be best, thanks guys

Tarty

Most of the bikes on there seem to be good for your price range. But i don't know much about mod bikes, i only ride real bikes. :P

as yoyoyo said tarty bikes is like your local tescos.

for 350 your probably looking to get an extra £50 for a t-pro which is a brilliant started bike and once you improve you can improve most bits as the frame is pretty dam decent.

the other choices you have are looking on ebay for montys, onzas possibly koxx levelbosses also.

or the for sale and wanted section but you cant post there and you arent allowed putting a wanted topic up in new members chat so see if you can get there email or something if anything takes your eye in the members section :)

£350 will get you a t-bird. But becuase of it's drive setup, it makes it difficult to upgrade later on. If you can stretch to a t-pro your laughing then. All you need to do with a t-pro is replace the rear brake pads and that's it really. The t-pro is about £100 more than you have, but really is worth saving for, alot less hasstles in the long run.

You can pick yourself up a decent 2nd hand bike for £300. Have a skim down forsale / wanted, and if your intereted in anything, go on their profile for their contact details.

But if your buying new, there's no point at looking at anything else but Onza. If you really can't stretch for a t-pro, the t-bird will do the job.

(Y)

Edited by JT!