Poland Video

Tim Stedman

Hi guys, heres a short vid of Danny Smith and I, from the riding in Poland we did. The two main places we rode were in Poznan, and at a park in Warsaw.

Dan is riding a home made bodge job of a 24, which rides surprisingly well! And im on the usual Pashley 26 GHz.

Simplest editing going, as im pretty new to adobe premier... But hey, its about the riding, not the editing!

Go check it out! Poland.mpg

Cheers,

Tim Stedman

Edited by malvern-rider

I feel really disappointed by the fact we didn't know about this. I live next to Poznan but spend most of the week there at uni. By the looks of things you did find some of the more interesting riding spots though. Kind of pissed off now... mainly because there was some very good riding from you guys and we simply missed it.

edit: when were you here?

Edited by Inur

Awesome :D . I didn't even realise Danny still rode, and he's as good as ever! Some moves in there were massive and technical (Y) . Really, really enjoyed watching it. The simple editing was just great, basically, because it was so simple.

Cheers,

Joe.

loved that vid! amzing style, what proper street riding should be.

that 360 tyre tap up some kinda bench thing was super smooth. its also funny thinking with the value of your bikes you could actually buy a large house in poland, or feed and clothe a family for nearly a year (well almost)

its also funny thinking with the value of your bikes you could actually buy a large house in poland, or feed and clothe a family for nearly a year (well almost)

Not really, we have stupidly expensive real estate prices now due to boom on this market but yeah, you could feed and cloathe a family over there for a year or even longer. Not only there though, I managed somehow to spend only 40 pounds on food when I was in England last year for two and a half month :turned: Food prices in England and Poland are pretty comparable, I wish salaries were too....

Not really, we have stupidly expensive real estate prices now due to boom on this market but yeah, you could feed and cloathe a family over there for a year or even longer. Not only there though, I managed somehow to spend only 40 pounds on food when I was in England last year for two and a half month :turned: Food prices in England and Poland are pretty comparable, I wish salaries were too....

off topic but.....

the benefits of EU membership, cant believe your transition in prices has been that quick though (my god i did pay attention during my economics lectures)

the benefits of EU membership, cant believe your transition in prices has been that quick though (my god i did pay attention during my economics lectures)

another ot then ;)

Of course the prices are going up, there are lots of new estates being built and these are incredibly expensive comparing to the older ones. Obviously it's nowhere near the costs of houses/flats in the UK (or in London for that example :lol: ) but a substantial amount if you take into account how much Polish people earn. I'd say the living costs this end are about the same in relation to the earnings as in the UK. As for being able to feed/clothe a family for one year at a cost of a new bike, that's about right if that bike is a Koxx V-MrExpensive :)

Edited by Inur