Final Pitbull Vid...

Watson©

Hey... I know this is a big shock to you all... me bringing out a video haha, its been aaaaaages since I brought out my last one (Pitbull 2), so I decided to use my old footage I have on my PC and turn it into my final Pitbull video... I wouldn't say its as good as my last ones, as there is nothing speacial in the riding, most of its it in Spain though :P Its from August... the last time I was out on my bike... BUT I'm building up a new bike as we speak so I can get back into it riding trials :):D

So......

Hope you all enjoy it... please leave a commnet... Thanks ;)(Y)

( Host - YouTube )

Edit:

... A wee addtional Video I put together :turned: Edited by Biker_Watson

good vid, some good riding too, but i think the song is called, my life be like. I was going to use it in my next vid and cringed when i heard it lol. i have another tune inmind that will suffice though.

If your not fast your last :P hehe

I'm sure its 'Ooh Aah'... I got it from Tokyo Drift :ermm:

Good vid (Y) still riding that pitbull how longs that been now. Enjoy Spain?

EDIT: Get it up somewhere i can download it from :P

Hahaha... not anymore, I have a Zenith, Not built yet though... Spain was good, not really anything to ride where I was though and it was far too hot! >_<(N)

I'll send yout it over msn... wont take long (Y)

yess mate :D

great video, looked like there was a fair amount to ride in spain!! looked gd. i love the tap to back wheel up to the right whilst spanning the gap then up to front and then back, lurvely!

all u gotta do is get that bike and i'll see you on some big rides :D

Williom

Nice vid laddy, just goes to show you dont have to do the biggest moves to make a vid good to watch :)

Have to cycle with you again sometime, preferably not Stirling :D

Well that's what I was trying to do... since the riding isn't so hot... glad you liked it :)

Yeah we do... i'll see you at the comp in For William if your going???

Ah nice to see you got a new vid out i was wondering were u had gone, nice riding man some nice taps , you ride that bench for long enough :P?.

next one should be minter.

I know haha... It's cause there wasn't alot for me to ride in Spain except that bench, twas fun though :P

what a []D [] []\/[] []D Watson your such a legend. Nice vid dude! get that new bike built!!! riding was cool and music was ace. nice editing too! you have such style. Cya at fort william beeatch!

Regards,

Towler thee prowler

I LOVE YOU RICK! ;)

Smooth and stylish. Editing was ok, but in places a bit annoying (ie when you sidehop onto the narrow wall). Liked it a lot though.

I was just trying something different from what I usually do... not to everyones tastes but that can't be helped ^_^

Thanks for commnets Gentlemen (Y)

good vid, some good riding too, but i think the song is called, my life be like. I was going to use it in my next vid and cringed when i heard it lol. i have another tune inmind that will suffice though.

it was used in NWD:5 though - so why would anyone else want to use it?

i'm not suggesting that just because i tune has been used once, it can never be used again, but NWD:5 was a HUGE mtb film...

it was used in NWD:5 though - so why would anyone else want to use it?

i'm not suggesting that just because i tune has been used once, it can never be used again, but NWD:5 was a HUGE mtb film...

Well thats news to me... I never knew it was used before... acht well... what a shame ^_^

I liked the second one, pretty decent editing on it and some good clips,

needs to be a bit longer with better quality footage though

get another vid out on your zenith biatchh (Y)

Edit: find another gangster beat like ooohhh ahhh :P

Edited by Ewannnn