Frogs!

Jaffacakes

We've just found a frog so at the moment its my new pet.

It's living in a beer bottle with some water in it and im trying to feed it cani leaves since that's all there is in my room.

Do frog's eat leaves and do they drink water? How long do they live for as well?

We've just found a frog so at the moment its my new pet.

It's living in a beer bottle with some water in it and im trying to feed it cani leaves since that's all there is in my room.

Do frog's eat leaves and do they drink water? How long do they live for as well?

going by what i learnt from big brother last year i think you have to be careful about keeping frogs in fresh water cos it isn't good for them. I'd do some proper research if i were you - don't want to kill the poor little bugger with kindness do you?

they are carnivores, therefore they need to eat bugs/other animals.

earlier this year my sister brought in a load of tadpoles which eventually grew into frogs,

they then stopped eating the lettuce and started eating eachother. (Y)

I always bring tadpoles in, not onl;y do they grow faster but they eat each other, it's awesome.

And it's not cruel, because they do it in the wild anyway...

Build a barrier around your pond, let it live there and poke it every so often and keep feeding it canni leaves. (Y) o and get another one so they can reproduce. :rolleyes:

Edit: put it in the bath then wash with it will soon make the water unclean.

sensible answer :shifty:

Edited by Sir-GU-Murphy

tom how the f**k did you get a frong in to a beer bottle and why are you feeding it cannabis leaves idiot im comn round to your house to take him off you i am the frog rspca :bunny::deej:

No your not, last time you had a frog in your house you got your dog to eat it. :P

Overall Things You'll Need

* Water Dechlorinating Solution

* Aquarium Screen Covers

* Aquarium Plants

* Powdered Vitamins

* Aquarium Lights

* Aquarium Heaters

* Aquariums

* Aquarium Water Test Kits

* Crickets

I have none of that, I have a tap and a beer bottle, the way my frog's clawing at the sides of the bottle I dont think it's gunna last long :(

I have none of that, I have a tap and a beer bottle, the way my frog's clawing at the sides of the bottle I dont think it's gunna last long :(

release it, you're just torturing it now (N)

how would you like it if someone put you in a giant bottle without any food :unsure: