A Day In The Life Of Glasgow

Ross McArthur

Hey all, hope you can take the time to look through my mates pictures he took of all of us riders in the central belt of Scotland on a days riding in Glasgow. :)

http://www.h-n-m.net/

let us know what you think please.

The following pics have not been digitally remasterd in any way. :P

p.s cheers Hamish, get well soon

Edited by glasvagas

where was my invite punk?

eh

eh

eh

Well I want to go back to Glasgow... they places look good, I've been to one of they places but cant remember how to get to there... who lives in Glasgow thats on this??? I think uz should add me on msn! ;)

Thanks guys for the replies.credits be due to Hamish for hobling around all day with a dam sore knee and taking the pics.

sorry ben didnt want you to show up ryan leech who was ment to be riding with us that day but rode the day before, he must have been scared of us hairy arsed Scottish riders.

watson just add urself to my msn and wel get a ride on the go!!! ill show you around Glasgow!!!

cheers dave the erm, **w......lol yea dave you missed urself that day we were all riding to the best of abilities and all feeling good on the bikes.

Aorta is sooo nice, can bunny hop it higher than the ashton and can hold it on the back wheel easier than my mates 20" koxx!!!!so much more confident with all ttypes of my riding now ive changed from short to long. but im returning to short quite soon with sumthing a little special.........