Who Has 07 221ti ...?

bennyb

My mate has ordered a 2007 monty 221 pro (not a ti) he order it about a month ago, and it's finaly being delivered to mine tomorow from cleanbikes so i think the 2007 TI would have been shipped over with the pro's.

Listen to Adam... he sells the things and gets them from MRS, the UK importer. From what I've heard the 221Ti's were shipped with the wrong freewheels or something so needed to be changed. Hoping to get my 221Pr in the next few days too (Y)

Dave

yer hendy on the kerb ...lol ...oj ...yer u can go on mine (Y) and yes u can cry by all meeens

shu you face u willy it was a big gap to a cyrb from a thin sign and u cant do it so lick my anal beard lol

shu you face u willy it was a big gap to a cyrb from a thin sign and u cant do it so lick my anal beard lol

bump

221ti looks wicked but they come with no maggie mounts :( wonder why? apparently disks arnt as good, so ill stick with my squeeky rim brake lol :D