New Monty Prototype?

I-LUV-TRIALS

Posting pics as no one seams able too

IPB Image

Can you NMC stop with the smily f**king emoctions in you links please!!! This place is slow enough, uber anyoing...but they just make thing even nastyer!

Oh and how hard is it to post a direct f**king pic...not!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Joes fixed his link

Edited by Wright Pads

Posting pics as no one seams able too

IPB Image

Can you NMC stop with the smily f**king emoctions in you links please!!! This place is slow enough, uber anyoing...but they just make thing even nastyer!

Oh and how hard is it to post a direct f**king pic...not!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Joes fixed his link

no need to f**king swearing you stupid f**king willy and does it really f**king matter!

wicked looking frame, seem to remember it being posted a while ago but not so close to that. Looks good though, a welcome change from the PR or Ti. Bit more info would be good too, geos an price.

Once again Pete buggers up a NMC thread with his derogatory chav banter :sleeping:

Yes mate it does as erm..wait you one of them tiny anyoing little chavy basteds we get on here thats a captin come quick at posting!!! Lucky your getting any help at all you little sod! Should you not be in bed?

actually i hate chavs there gay i used to skate for 5 years so i some how dont think you can call me a chav and by the way its half tem so no i don't have to be in bed :P

oh i remember you i was riding in plymouth with darren lat saterday you were on a fake coustellier lol how gay

Edited by I-LUV-TRIALS

not really, its not his frame, he shouldn't care at all, infact he should feel good that i was the only person to give an actual opinion on the frame.

(Y)

Pete, stop thinking you own everyone in NMC, You're part of them too :)

FINALLY getting back on topic I actually like the frame, but im sure its old news and I've seen it somewhere else. Still its good

Adam shame you didnt have guts to join the group ride then...really shows how much of a man you are @ 15 don't it..oh wait no it's just here on the forum where you can;t physicly be seen etc, tipical. So what if it's a copy..it's built in the same facotry as them and same geo as the V2!

No longer rididng it!

If i was you, i wouldn't bother with a Monty! Alext has one for sale but it's cracked to buggary and you'll kill one in seconds!

See you on the next ride if you can do group rides! Thats more than2 or 3 of you just so you know!

If i was you, i wouldn't bother with a Monty! Alext has one for sale but it's cracked to buggary and you'll kill one in seconds!

just because that alext person has cracked one means that every other monty will kill you in seconds..?

i say go for one, monty's own (Y)

(Y)

Pete, stop thinking you own everyone in NMC, You're part of them too :)

FINALLY getting back on topic I actually like the frame, but im sure its old news and I've seen it somewhere else. Still its good

im ash not pete

true lol its the nicest looking monty in my opinion though. thanks adam

i said it was boring

stop quoteing me and saying random things

Erm it's not what i ment...stop tiwsting my words..what was said AlexT has one for sale if he wanted a Monty but it's cracked and Adam will crack it nomatter what

you saying i'm fat lol :P i'm out riding this thursday if you're out?? me and my mate just went up to the hoe to piss bout when he f**cked up his shin lol he had to have 6 butterfly stitches or summit like that (N) .adam

Do you need to be fat to brake soemthing no...just heavy hannded!!! The Monty is a light weight thing and all snap, crack, twist and bend uber easy. They are made badly! They look gash as hell.

Thursday i'm not sure on yet...will know this morning when i get into the office which be about an hours time. Works manic currently so might be away at head office or soemthing