Got Me New Parts...

STEVE-0

Heres my Onza T-rex looking absolutely luverly...lasted a whole 2 years now - gotta love it! :P(Y)

From this:

IPB Image

To this:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Now also with Wellgo magnesium pedals and waiting for new tyres and chain... :D

Hope you like it :P

Steve (Y)

Edited by STEVE-0

Yea clearance is minimal with a chainring, when i had my orbita cranks they actually rubbed the chainstay at one point and that was 22tooth i think but made a spacer for my UN-53 BB...now i use front freewheel (ENO) which is 18tooth and so much better with a 127.5mm Koxx BB, loads of clearance :P

Steve (Y)

I disagree because i hate stripped frames...they're so boring - i like the t-rex graphics but if i could do a cool paintjob i would...And these days more people have them stripped anyway so :P

Steve ;)

Edited by STEVE-0

I like it, I agree with Jake though ... would look so much better if it was stripped and had some custom white stickers made. That would Pimp,

Anyway, looks nice IMO how it is but if you was to get some white custom stickers made I think it would look alot nicer and cleaner.

Yea clearance is minimal with a chainring, when i had my orbita cranks they actually rubbed the chainstay at one point and that was 22tooth i think but made a spacer for my UN-53 BB...now i use front freewheel (ENO) which is 18tooth and so much better with a 127.5mm Koxx BB, loads of clearance :P

Steve (Y)

ah nice one , i was thinking of putting a front freewheel on but was worried it wouldnt fit as theres not that much space , the 22t chainring i got with mine rubbed the frame as well and cut abit of the frame away but its been like it for months and hasnt changed so it seems pretty strong, cheers for the info (Y)

Haha yea mine was EXACTLY the same...wore a little bit of the drive side chainstay away, like into the metal but the frame is solid, i've had mine two years now and it doesnt show any signs of breaking even though its covered in scratches. I took me about a year to even dent it :P

Yeah but freewheels are definitely the way forward - had so many problems with freehubs....

Love it! (Y)

Steve

You cheeky buggar!

You liked the look of my white wheel in London then?

Got my front one now to match with disc too..... we'll have to compare :D

I'll get some pics up when my wheel is rebuilt again.

Rob

PS. How was PORC? I couldn't make it (poo). How did you do?

Hopefully catch up with you in London or a comp in the new year.

Ah sweet mate sounds gd! Mine blaitantly looks better though :P

Shame it wasnt all ready for the comp was the disk would have really helped being the wettest comp i have ever done. You probably made the right decision staying home in the dry - not the best for an introduction to competitions....

Nevertheless i really enjoyed the comp and rode really well, despite the odd mistakes - came 3rd joint with Joe Parsons with 57dabs

Check out the rest of the results here.

Maybe see you at thrifwood (my home venue) on christmas eve! Might even wear me father christmas costume! :lol: Would be classic!

Steve B)