Zoo Python ?

I-LUV-TRIALS

Zona Zip. (Y)

Looks the same as the Zoo, but they have shorter chainstays, meaning it'll be more 'flickable' and easier on the backwheel.

I love my one, nice length. Doesn't feel too long, especially going from a 1000mm T-Pro, to my 1040mm Zona.

Feels perfect. And I think i'm around 5' 11". (Y)

Zona Zip. (Y)

Looks the same as the Zoo, but they have shorter chainstays, meaning it'll be more 'flickable' and easier on the backwheel.

I love my one, nice length. Doesn't feel too long, especially going from a 1000mm T-Pro, to my 1040mm Zona.

Feels perfect. And I think i'm around 5' 11". (Y)

kl mate, do you know anyone who has one for sale?

Zona Zip. (Y)

personally when riding my zona, i always prefered the feel of zoo's on the back wheel, they just sit there when you get the front end up.

i felt the zona was just to flicky and twitchy for me, although it did bunnyhop like a bitch because of the short stays.

but at the end of the day its all personal preference just have a go on both of the frames and see which you like best before buying one.

Go for a zoo python 06 or 07, I've tried a few zonas but I've always prefered my python. I was In your situation I had a short toxsin and wanted a new frame because of how short it was, I tried my mates zona (smelly-joe) and then tried my mates python 06 (onza_tom123) and I just prefered it. plus the shorter chainstays I found made it harder to gap.

Ollie

Edited by S-town Ollie