My New Bike

kaney15

hey guys,

just thaught id let you all know that iv just orderd my new frame, zona zip in brushed alluminium finish :D cant wait till it comes , and next week im ordering my new headset , bb, cranks, freewheel, pedals, at last my bike is gettign a make over :D and also i have a t-pro frame forsale , but wont talk much about that because you cant post forsale stuff in this bit of the fourum :ermm: but if you like the sound of that ass me on msn

freeriding_p1@hotmail.com will get pictures of the zona when its finished

thanks, marc B)

hey guys,

just thaught id let you all know that iv just orderd my new frame, zona zip in brushed alluminium finish :D cant wait till it comes , and next week im ordering my new headset , bb, cranks, freewheel, pedals, at last my bike is gettign a make over :D and also i have a t-pro frame forsale , but wont talk much about that because you cant post forsale stuff in this bit of the fourum :ermm: but if you like the sound of that ass me on msn

freeriding_p1@hotmail.com will get pictures of the zona when its finished

thanks, marc B)

No.

the bit that made me chuckle is the "we will be riding all the time" :shifty::lol:

Although it does seem that you've used this 'i'm excited about my new parts' topic as a cover up to try and flog your t - pro.

definitely trying to get money as a rent boy to old gays to pay for his new parts. 'ass me on msn' and 'we will be riding all the time'

gives it away a tad