Freeola Broadband - Anyone Use Them?

tomturd

http://freeola.com/broadband/

Seems pretty good.

I'm living in a house for 5 months and it seems this is the only place which does short term contracts (Apart from virgin, who do monthly contracts, but if you cancel before 12 months you have to pay £50 :huh: )

Anyway, does anyone use them? Theres hardly any recent reviews of them on the internet it seems, i've heard of them before but cant remember where from.

Yep, i'll just cancel and get my mate to sign up after the trial period is up :P

the trial period is the period on the landline you provide, so changing who owns the contract doesn't work. If you want broadband on that landline again, you can't have another trial period.

the trial period is the period on the landline you provide, so changing who owns the contract doesn't work. If you want broadband on that landline again, you can't have another trial period.

How would they know he didnt move out and then his mate moved?

How would they know he didnt move out and then his mate moved?

because he same person would be paying for the landline to BT. To do it you must change all info with BT so they thik you have moved out etc. Once you have left the premisise the mate must contact BT to tell them they have moved in and give them new Payment details etc etc.

I have a feeling they would investigate that to make sure its legit.

Good point bongo.

I'll just have to move the line rental to another house when I move out I guess.

All working now, seems they've upgraded me to 6.5mb maybe (?) downloading lost at ~600kbps so I guess so.

Just as a small review for the benefit of people who'll come across this on google. Freeola seem to be resellers of enta.net. You dont get a modem or anything, just a username and password. Support is good, got through straight away - although I got the feeling it was just one bloke sitting in the office. So not a big company. All good so far, seems to be the best deal by far if you want a short(ish) term contract.