Where Can I Buy Wheel Truing Stands?

huge

I have been wheel building for my local bike shop for a few years and I am interested in getting myself a wheel building/truing stand for home use. I have found plenty for sale on the internet but I can only pay cash at the moment. Does anyone know of a non web based bike shop selling wheel truing stands?

Thanks for your help

Huw

Roght . . . so you ask on a friday night when thats kinda the weekend and only a few hours till a saturday which is the weekend. Oh and if we knew you location so we can look around. In all honestly mate it's not going to be an item any shop stocks to sell. They will order them in. If they stocked them then it's a main sorce oif trade they will lose on the repairs!

Where has the f**king logic gone of recent in here!!!!

Just rea dya 1st post. You could always ask mumy or daddy to buy it for you and payu them cash! Also i'd be willing to stick on plastic for you!

Roght . . . so you ask on a friday night when thats kinda the weekend and only a few hours till a saturday which is the weekend. Oh and if we knew you location so we can look around. In all honestly mate it's not going to be an item any shop stocks to sell. They will order them in. If they stocked them then it's a main sorce oif trade they will lose on the repairs!

Where has the f**king logic gone of recent in here!!!!

Just rea dya 1st post. You could always ask mumy or daddy to buy it for you and payu them cash! Also i'd be willing to stick on plastic for you!

pete why are you always trying to be so helpful? it's good but i doubt he will want to have you helping him after the reply you put-it's a bit harsh! (N)

Im in north wales. I know its very unlikely that anywhere will have one in stock, especially on such short notice but I thought someone might know something. I'd imagine most bike shops main source of repair based income is puncture repairs (what with a tube being about 30p trade price).

Thanks for the replys anyway

Edited by huge

Evans sell one, can't remember what its called but its crap. I have used the Parktool one but I'm afraid it is also shite. They are both around 50 quid as well. To be honest as matey says, a frame with screwdriver is as good as it gets and its free!

6.8p on a box of 100 of Nutrack is what i use to pay and bang a tube out @ 3.50 cutting all shops localy!

Fitting a new tube we'd do £5 labour + the tube!

Tube & tyres are the main source but turning wheels and the odd spoke replacment is too!!!

If you think deeply about the logic is there!

£40 minros turning stand, old bike, cut back end off job f**king done!

Get the Madisons or Raligh catalog out, order one, stop fanny farting about!

Fair play your a useless sod , you've created about 4 different topics to what the person is actually asking.

Huge your best option is to try the edge in chester. That is both near you and I know for a fact has a good stock of parts and tools.

If not then its in frame job until you can get one.