Brake Booster V-brake

Pluc

Well, I use V's on my Base TA26, but I'd refuse to use them without a booster as they feel awful otherwise. I only use a crappy old/ unbranded one and it works fine for me, so I'd think that a carbon one would be lovely and stiff. Go for it.

The bottom spacing is about 90/91mm apart.

Height of the booster on total is 136mm.

I've taken some pics for you of it with an XTR drilled to 4 bolt and an RB (Onza made) 4 bolt to show you! Have overlapped the boosters to hsow you off it is!

4 bolt really is 100mm apart at each mount across the stays!

Pics were taken at full res on camera 5MP, 2592x1944 and set to superfine and macro. The caemra is doggy and i've had to resize pics to 800x600 15'' TFT screen size. Also no flash! Also i've not spun the image round as i forgot...soz!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hope these are okay and help!

Pete - Wright Pads

Ah, sweet, cheers

Guessing from those that the lower bolt holes are too narrow for my 4-bolts (94mm spacing) and there isnt really any room to drill it out any wider, could just use the top 2 bolts of the 4-bolt mounts and scrap the lower section all together.

Gotta say the one on CRC doesnt look quite the same as the one you'e got there Pete.

Too mins, will go turn it over and post a new pic and prove you all worng!

Edit: Ahem? Oh and it's not even real carbon fiber! It twists about 6''+ each direction. But braking force wise is stiff as hell! It's metal and plastic coated!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pete

Edited by Wright Pads

Fair enouf, but why you take pics of the back?

IPB ImageIPB Image

Ooo look there the same! Pics goes CRC website, XTR, RB, CRC one in the flesh!!!!!

Gotta say the one on CRC doesnt look quite the same as the one you'e got there Pete.

Was about to say, they are completely different boosters... so thats a completly pointless set of pics....

See, you say they aint the same when they are, i got pics to prove it!

Pete

Edited by Wright Pads

Hi,

I want get one of these. Then will make a good work?

Thanks to all!

You not read Enlish or what anyone puts up here and only what you want to hear and read? Go back. I;ve told you, 4 bolt they do not fit. They tiwst about 6'' ether way, it's not carbonfiber at all it's metal and plastic.

Christ...i even posted you bloody pics!

Pete