Read the guidelines -New Be Chat Bike Parts

bite me

ok so im STILL not past the new be stage after like 9 months lol hmmm and ive waited patiently with much to sell and as stated by rules i will not sell anything here just gonna ask what people think of the items any maybe what they are worth if i can do that :P

just what i shud ask for em price wise

thansk

as follows

1 hope xc hub

1 hope mono ti hub (currently on alex rim with light grind)

1 zoo pitbull with medium dent in downtube but still sound not a crack in site with hope headset

1 set of onza cranks with bashring taper good condition

1 front rim mavic 571 i think will edit when i know dt swiss tripple butted spokes

1 monty quando front disc hub

1 set of forks again will edit when i know which ones

few other peices

1 rear magura hs33 new shape

1 front magura louise

1 front hope mini

erm will update soon

thanks

;)

Rough prices, near what they normally go for anyway...

1 hope xc hub £20

1 hope mono ti hub (currently on alex rim with light grind) £55/60

1 zoo pitbull with medium dent in downtube but still sound not a crack in site with hope headset £140ish

1 set of onza cranks with bashring taper good condition £15/20

1 front rim mavic 571 i think will edit when i know dt swiss tripple butted spokes £18

1 monty quando front disc hub £16/18ish

1 set of forks again will edit when i know which ones (think there echo controls) £55/60

few other peices

1 rear magura hs33 new shape £25

1 front magura louise £40/45

1 front hope mini £60/70ish

Edited by jersey rider

yeah no matter how much you say it isnt a for sale thread, it really really really DOES look like a sale thread........

ahem yer hence the *COUGH* lol add my email they are unwanted items i am asking for how mcuh they are worth that is all :P

adamsturney@hotmail.co.uk email or msn as stated at the bottom of my page in signiture if any one wants 2 "CHAT" about trials ;)

thanks

id have to agree it seems like a for sale thread. and people getting ideas to copy please don't because NMC will be full of them and trying to find decent topics amongst the crap ones will become even harderwith "price advice needed" topics everywhere.

That last post sealed it, you want to sell, then get on ebay, because your not going to do it on here!! You've already had one warning from me for this so, it now has a friend.

Auto-Mod

For Sale/Wanted topics are no longer allowed in New Members Chat. If you wish to post a For Sale/Wanted topic on Trials-Forum you need to read and follow this -

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

Topic Closed.