:unsure: 20inch Echo Wheels, What Are They Like?

T-OM

Well put your head to it and work it out.

He says a echo 2007 wheel which obviously means that he is having the echo 07 hub and rim.

So, all fixed hubs are practically the same, the engagement all comes from the freewheel up front, the only difference in fixed hubs is the name(make) and sometimes the axle is stronger than others.

The rims also have had great reviews so far, mr craigleescott, said they are holding up well for himself.

Also from what i have been watching damon watson is putting them through a fair amount and they seem to be holding up well.

So yeah for both parts of your wheel, they are both top notch.

I give high reccommendations for both.

Dan.

Well put your head to it and work it out.

He says a echo 2007 wheel which obviously means that he is having the echo 07 hub and rim.

So, all fixed hubs are practically the same, the engagement all comes from the freewheel up front, the only difference in fixed hubs is the name(make) and sometimes the axle is stronger than others.

The rims also have had great reviews so far, mr craigleescott, said they are holding up well for himself.

Also from what i have been watching damon watson is putting them through a fair amount and they seem to be holding up well.

So yeah for both parts of your wheel, they are both top notch.

I give high reccommendations for both.

Dan.

Thanks for your advice it's really helped i will probably be getting an 07 echo wheel now :D

one small problem Danny and that is the fact that Craig and Damon both run the 26" rims and this fella has a mod. But yer the rims are strong i have the 06 rim and i have the tiniest dent and ive had it for exactly a year. Proper good rims!!

Hold on a second, Craig actually posted this on the forum, so i think your mistaken.

I will find you the thread, Plus craig has not long being riding stock and he realeased a video on his 20" with echo 2007 rims.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=86700

Dan.

mod/stock shouldn't make a difference, infact mod rims are stronger than stock rims (of the same brand) what with them being smaller it's harder to kill them, i can't explain it but it makes sence in my head :S

Yeah I know what you mean, they're not as tall so they flex less=they're stronger, but I just got an Echo '07 wheelbuild and its soo nice, the new hubs are smooth as silk and the allen key hole goes striaght through the whle hub not just the nut on the outside of the frame so you CAN'T round the buggers off. The rim has koxx sized holes so its a lot stronger than the '06 rim, deffinately go for it mate (Y);)

Edited by onzadude123