Reccomended Brake Pads!

Hello everyone i have just purchased a new GU Typhoon frame with a grinded rear try all rim and was just wondering what pads you would reccomend i always used to ride plazmatic pads but tarty bikes dont have ny in stock at the moment, so im looking for a good set after a gap to wall ended up in me on my back on the side of the wall dying slowly!! so is there any personal favourites? cheers James

again rock pads blue really good pad! you can get them from tarty as well but there on order so maby some koxx bloxx brown if you have a medium (sorry about spelling is no spell checker on edit) grind or yellow or red for a light cheers tyler. (Y)

Edited by Xx-OnZa-xX

i have read a few topics on brake pads and a lot of people have said that the yellow plasmatic crm pads are very good.they work well in the wet, last for ages and work well with ground rims.also, if you are on a bit of a tight budget you should try onza citrus pads, i have them at the moment(looking to get new ones at christmas) and they have lasted me absolutely ages!in the dry, they work really well for me, and i dont even use tar or have a grind, but i must say if you have the money i wouldnt bother with them, just get a set of plasmatics (Y)

alex

Hi James.

For the try-all rim id use plaz pads for sure.

Great bite, noise and last long.

Or as others had said take the risk and try the onza citrus.

I had a go on someone's bike who was using them and to be honest they where very nice.

Super loud and held(Even though his brake went all the way back to the bar and was set-up horridly :P sorry :D )

So yes.

Hope this comes into good use.

Sorry for the double post :$

Edited by Xx-OnZa-xX

i liked the koxx brown. pads do they still make em tarty doesnt seem to sell them any more any, one know if they still being made/sold????

www.trialsman.com

heatsink snowys seem pretty amazing i think coust are well over-rated, but my friends seem to like them.