Uci World Championships 2007

UCI Trial

.............Akrigg has bullied me into applying, my form was sent on the last posting day on wednesday.

if someone could let me know if/when it arrives. Cheers.

Waynio..........................

* Hopefully some luck at the brit championships and the worlds from last year may help me out with the possibility of getting a place. who knows. i suppose its like the lottery.

does any one know when the list of riders will be made public? because for the lads that do getpicked accomadation will be very hard to get if not booked pretty soon,

its normally hard to get somewhere to stay when the world cup is thereso a full on world championship will be nightmare!

just a thought!

thanks for any info,

rob.

does any one know when the list of riders will be made public?

The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st December. At that date, the information on the application forms will be checked for accuracy then forwarded to British Cycling for their decisions.

As soon as BikeTrial UK is notified of British Cycling's choice for their British Team, all applicants will be notified by mail and a notice placed on www.biketrialuk.co.uk.

i been thinking about this today, and is says some where in the post to only apply if you can make it to the final,

i dont think there is a british rider that can say they will defo make it to the final. especially of elite.

there is just so many world class riders and only 8 places in the final. 8 places and i could probably name 10 riders that i would think are definate's, lol! recent years have even seen the likes of gaicomo coustillier not on the final. so i would have thought just placing well in the qualification sort of top 15 would be a good ride for a uk rider!

not tryin to set you all off arguing but its just the way i see it

just a case of sending in your form and keeping you fingers crossed i recon! :lol:

rob

probably matt.

i prob wont get a place but its not a big disaster if not really. im probably going to take it easy next year. just see how it goes. not putting myself under pressure to go to certain events etc, i enjoy myself much more when the fun factor is there for me (Y):) im not 100% weather the UCI world cup maybe my cup of tea, it might all be a bit too serious.

Waynio.......................

the world cup's are amazin wayn, they aint they are only as seriouse as you make them, and letts face it with the likes of beleay, vince, caso, vinco etc ridin it aint exactyl like podiem places are up for grabs!

seriously the world cup,s are some of the best events i have ever riden at!

rob,

sorry it seem's i am as good at understanding sentances as i am at working a computer sometimes,

there is plenty of potential in the uk, lots of up and cumming rider's , if like other countries they got the support from thier cycling federation im sure the uk could come up with some great riding talen :lol:

sorry it seem's i am as good at understanding sentances as i am at working a computer sometimes,

there is plenty of potential in the uk, lots of up and cumming rider's , if like other countries they got the support from thier cycling federation im sure the uk could come up with some great riding talen :lol:

That last bit about support gets my vote. We have got loads of talent in this country.

amen to that!!!