Muscle Tension Problems

1a2bcio8

Hello there chaps.

Have any of you suffered from, or are in a position to give me some advice regarding chronic muscle tension in the upper back, neck, head and eyes?

Basically I had a lower back problem at the start of the year which became resovled or perhaps actually just moved up my body into the aforementioned areas. The affected areas are perminently tense. I've been told by a physio that I use the wrong muscle groups when involved in movement and tension is the result. He seemed unable to actually get me to use the right muscle groups though. I spent over £300 on physio and acupuncture before deciding that it wasn't helping. I'm about to start yoga and am hoping that will help but was hoping seombody might have gone through this and managed to resolve it? Or, without having experienced the problem might know a good direction to rid myself of the headaches, dizziness, nausea and of course the painful, chronic tension? It's really starting to interfer with my studies and frustrate me.

I also seem to have developed an addiction to perscription co-codomal in the process of masking the pain. I think I've found some relief just through complaining about my ailments.

Thanks,

Ben.

Yeah I had this last year, just before my exams at GCSE, and it got bad too.

Then I began to chill out and not get worked up over stuff, and it went away!!

Just chill out and think its not worth worryin over.

Just thinking about the fact it's there probably makes it worse!!

Yeah I had this last year, just before my exams at GCSE, and it got bad too.

Then I began to chill out and not get worked up over stuff, and it went away!!

Just chill out and think its not worth worryin over.

Just thinking about the fact it's there probably makes it worse!!

Are you an NHS Doctor? :P

it might not help in the slightest, but I suggest you go and get a nice massage from a hot beautician, you'll feel better mentally at least....

Cheers guys. I shall take that all under consideration. Perhaps, like you say mod rider, the physical tension is caused through mental tension, although I'm a lot more relaxed that I used to be.

I think my gf is getting me a profesional massage for my b-day in just over a week. Hopefully like you say, that'll be with an attractive lady :) Bound to help in some way.

I don't really go on trials chat so never saw that sticky before, so cheers Rich, I know where to go next time.

Cheers guys. I shall take that all under consideration. Perhaps, like you say mod rider, the physical tension is caused through mental tension, although I'm a lot more relaxed that I used to be.

I think my gf is getting me a profesional massage for my b-day in just over a week. Hopefully like you say, that'll be with an attractive lady :) Bound to help in some way.

I don't really go on trials chat so never saw that sticky before, so cheers Rich, I know where to go next time.

gis an email or pm with contact details and i'll give you a call with advice mate