Profile Hubs

samo

your having a doddle. lol an echo hub compared to a profile...noway.

i have a profile, if you like the noise then its tons better if not.... there still better! :)

graham

I used to think that until i got one. The echo freehubs are great. They are easily as good as the profiles and look alot nicer too.

! good hub !

Mines great! ,Love it! the only problem i had with my was when i first got it! it had a couple of skips and a few random noises coming from in side the hub,God no's if that was just the hub wearing in or not :ermm:

But after a few weeks it stopped all the retard noises and started to become a trust worthy hub!, And now i've had mine over a year and its still going strong,(Touch wood)just becarefull when your giving it a grind try to cover up the sprocket area so u don't get all the metal shaving's into the hub! Not a good experience!

good hub well recommended!

danny (Y)

I have personally seen that hub blow up under a trials rider. Also, i've heard of many cases of failure to the freehub mechanism with trials riders. I would seriously stay away from those if you value your life. They're time bombs

i went from have freewheel to profile but then for some reason i just decided to change back and i will now never go back to a profile.

ENO (Y)

JK

...for some reason?

Anyway, i went from an eno to a profile.

They do tend to skip less, but the weight they add onto the back wheel is quite noticeable. I much preferd the weight distribution when i had my eno.

Another problem i have with mine is that the cog is possitioned too far in, so i get a dodgy chainline. But really there isn't much difference.

If i was going to build a bike up from scratch, i'd stick with an eno.