Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Theres a competition at a shop in colchester town centre where there are like 30 xboxs and samsung tvs set up, the competition is the fastest through the C.Q.B (the training mission) the fastest one I looked at today was 13 odd seconds

Yea I heard of that place, my mate goes there on his break from the sixth form, he won some Relentless challenge on Forza 2, for doing the starting lap on Silverstone in a Mini fastest.

The bloke told him it was a lifetime's supply but he just said its a few crates when he won it.

I think he is still their record holder.

Theres a competition at a shop in colchester town centre where there are like 30 xboxs and samsung tvs set up, the competition is the fastest through the C.Q.B (the training mission) the fastest one I looked at today was 13 odd seconds

il get practicing :P cant remember what i did it in last time, like 17 seconds or sumat, but that was when i first got it and when i was shit. lol

Edited by Bearded Midget

Yea I heard of that place, my mate goes there on his break from the sixth form, he won some Relentless challenge on Forza 2, for doing the starting lap on Silverstone in a Mini fastest.

The bloke told him it was a lifetime's supply but he just said its a few crates when he won it.

I think he is still their record holder.

His name Ben?

I was the record holder until he came, didnt check if anyone had broken it until it was too late :(

fifa 09 is good

mines

"treeeby"

add me,

need to get cod 4 soon, and that motocross racing type thing looks good.

also whats out there for superbike games, moto gp its called isnt it??

also

can i buy the hd lead?

as in where it plugs into the tele from xbox ive only got 3 couloured leads , aprantly 6 makes it hd?

Edited by AlexTreby