What Breake Is Better ?

trials wannabe

HI

first of all i was wondering which brake is better my current HOPE MINI BRAKE 185mm or as most people have been saying the AVID BB7 203mm and...

why is the brake you choose better?

i really want a good brake but i like HOPE because of the name and its famous ... am i just being stupid...

Thanks

Connell

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by trials wannabe

HI

first of all i was wondering which brake is better my current HOPE MINI BRAKE 185mm or as most people have been saying the AVID BB7 203mm and...

why is the brake you choose better?

i really want a good brake but i like HOPE because of the name and its famous ... am i just being stupid...

Thanks

Connell

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

hello the avid bb7 is just amazing ask anyone hopes are also really good but not as reliable there both easy to set up avid is cheaper avid for the win mate tyler.

Personally a well set up hope disk brake system is the way forward excellent performance excellent value for money and best quality by far plus they are english

have you used a BB7? i have used both and if you are serious about front wheel moves than the avid bb7 is much better and that is much better value for money than the hope, as it is cable it is alot easyer to maintain, and is a piece fo cake to set-up no fiddling around with washer to get it perfectly inline,