Norwich Ride 3rd Of December

David Biddle™

were thinkin of doin a norwich ride sunday just wanted to know who can make it cuse i havnt bin on a big norwich ride in ages and like to meet a few more people in the world of trials so far me and alex(AJFGU2) and adrein(aim@me) hopfully should be goin and a few boys from the new members chat.So comon boys and girls we want to see some new faces and skills.we will be meetin at the trian station at 11:00 but will wait till 12:00 just incase of trian times and drivin distance.If u want more info add me to msn (biddle20@hotmail.co.uk) and we can arrange some other places to meet if u cant make the time set on here

cheers from david(biddle)

I'm gonna try and make it but (probably) won't ride full on as my ankles only been better a couple of days.

Joe it'd be nice to see you there if you can make it but given the choice I think i'd ride Bristol, maybe that's because i'm bored of Norwich though and want a change of scene???