Another Newbie (been A Member For About 1 Week)

jim-p

hello i've read the rules but i was wondering when would i be allowed to put posts on the pictures of bikes page do i have to be validated to do this cheers everybody (Y) :$ . i dont know if this bike spec is any good but i like it :D .

my bike spec is just an onza t-pro with:

1.koxx try-all back wheel on echo hub.

2.zoo bars and echo stem.

3.normal undrilled onza wheel on the front.

4.onza muscleman cranks.

5.tensile freewheel (soon to be changed with rear cassette hub).

6.zoo brake booster.

7.front and back magura's.

8.plazmatic pads on the back(i think they are very good).

9.creepy crawlers tyres.

10.onza forks(i have zoo python forks but saving money for front wheel and disc brake).

cheers very much everybody (Y) .

hello i've read the rules but i was wondering when would i be allowed to put posts on the pictures of bikes page do i have to be validated to do this cheers everybody (Y) :$ . i dont know if this bike spec is any good but i like it :D .

my bike spec is just an onza t-pro with:

1.koxx try-all back wheel on echo hub.

2.zoo bars and echo stem.

3.normal undrilled onza wheel on the front.

4.onza muscleman cranks.

5.tensile freewheel (soon to be changed with rear cassette hub).

6.zoo brake booster.

7.front and back magura's.

8.plazmatic pads on the back(i think they are very good).

9.creepy crawlers tyres.

10.onza forks(i have zoo python forks but saving money for front wheel and disc brake).

cheers very much everybody (Y) .

sounds like you have some good parts.

i like the t-pro great value for money.

keep it up

dan

You can add your pics to the bike pic thread sticky at the top of the newmembers page (if its still there) Or you can add them into this topic. You won't be able to post anywhere other than NMC until your validated. The simple way to be validated is to use proper sentances and spelling and juts generally follow the rules of the forum. If your typing like how you see people doing posts in the full members areas and not posting useless bullshit then you could be validated within days or weeks. It could take up to a year or more though if you don't do as your told etc.

how do you get validated because everybody i know isn't , is it hard to get validated (Y) cheers

how do you get a link to a site because i would show you my actual bike but i can't get a link to the site :$

You simply type the site in and it should come up with a link if not we can copy and paste it just add it on at the end like this.

www.freewebs.com/westsussextrials :D

To get validated: Be nice, be helpful. Use decent spelling and grammar - nobody says it has to be perfect, but if there's effort there then you've got a good chance.

Basically there's a trend - if there's someone here for 6 months or more still in NMC they're probably stupid or lack effort.

Example:

Someone says to you "You're bike is crap"

Reply with something like, "Well I like it, it's alright" rather than "Fukkk of den yu idiot! your mums init!".

It's mostly common sense anyway really..

Your bike looks good (Y)

Sounds a good bike. And yes you do need to be validated to post bike pics and riding pics you will just have to wait until you are validated. I cant wait untill i am a member because it looks so much better been a member.

It is much better beeing a full member :P BTW, isent that my avatar right there<---...?

Edited by GTF