Stone Sour

wow i was listing to them and thought $hit they sound like slipknot just found out they are slipknot but they dont wear masks no more because they could not be famous if people didnt no what they look like fair enogh i suppose.

they dont just scream no more either they have got some good song deffintly worth puting on your mp3 good to ride to.

tell me what you think they have got some songs on ther website,

www.stonesour.com

tell me what you think of them.

dan

I thought it was just Corey and the guitarist that was in there.

Good band though, new album rocks.

i heard that but now evey one is saying it is the whole band thers no slip knot no more but that deffintly sounds like joey the drumer he is great if you listen to the drumer on slipknot then stone sour they are very simmilar rythms :)

Slipknot are still together. They are not touring at the moment beacuse a few of there members are focusing other other bands at the moment, for example stone sour.

There is only two members from slipknot in stone sour, also joey (slipknot drummer) i think is in another band still and the clown owns a record company (dont hold me to that though).

I also think the new album is amazing, good mixture of songs on there.

Hope this helps (Y)

stone sour is corey taylor and jim root from slipknot.they were actually corey and jims original band before forming slipknot.they got back together to help "creative flow" or some rubbish.theyre good live too.joey was the lead guitarist in murderdolls,but on the recording of the album "from the valley of the murderdolls" he plaed every instrument,dont believe me?it says so on the album cover :P Wednesday 13 is the name of the singer from murderdolls,wednesday 13 was also one of his projects before murderdolls,other previous projects include "frankensteins drag queens from planet 13" (possibly the longest band name ever!?) slipknot were originally a dark drum n bass group started by sidehop and the clown i think?there are about 3 albums of slipknot's before the "metal" album,which is what made them huge.and slipknot should be touring mid/late next year,or at least thats whats rumoured.

if you get the chance to see either stone sour,murderdolls or slipknot,do it,theyre all amazing live.

Carl

stone sour is corey taylor and jim root from slipknot.they were actually corey and jims original band before forming slipknot.they got back together to help "creative flow" or some rubbish.theyre good live too.joey was the lead guitarist in murderdolls,but on the recording of the album "from the valley of the murderdolls" he plaed every instrument,dont believe me?it says so on the album cover :P Wednesday 13 is the name of the singer from murderdolls,wednesday 13 was also one of his projects before murderdolls,other previous projects include "frankensteins drag queens from planet 13" (possibly the longest band name ever!?) slipknot were originally a dark drum n bass group started by sidehop and the clown i think?there are about 3 albums of slipknot's before the "metal" album,which is what made them huge.and slipknot should be touring mid/late next year,or at least thats whats rumoured.

if you get the chance to see either stone sour,murderdolls or slipknot,do it,theyre all amazing live.

Carl

i saw slipknot they were great live really entertaining exallent crowd i will definitely go see stone sour when they tour.You now loads about bands :) apart from the clown in slipknot is called shawn :D:D:D