Winter Sports

Boswell

I enjoy trials a lot but i also have another hobby snowboarding. please tell me if you ski,snowboard or blade(little skies) and tell me why you enjoy that particular activity.

Thanks Mr ? (Y)

when i go to my auntie in new jersy in the winter i always go snowboarding i use to ski but when you fall you realy heart your ankles because th skies get all tangled up.

I go to camel back in pensilvania it wicked.

used to work full winter seasons, managed 5 until my ACL broke in 2004.

Snowboarding all the way :D

thing I enjoyed the most was getting fresh lines in deep powder, hitting the perfect steep fast lines and then looking back to see what youve just come down.

edit - and massive backcountry kickers!

Edited by seabass

I normally ski in January, but won't be this year due to Uni - DAMN PROJECTS WEEKS! >_<

Seriously love it though, I think if lived somewhere nearer the slopes I would actually hibernate the bike as soon as the snow starts falling! (Y)

Edited by bikerider

GTF - you are lucky, not snowy...

here I live - is -32 we can't ride street - because magura frozen and doesn't work:(

That sux :( We normally have snow here, but due to some global heating or something, we dont get snow this year :)

I started skiing 5 years ago,, but 3 years later, it was not as much fun as the beginning. So I started snowboarding. I had a mate, who rode with me, and it was great. Now, I only ride snowboard, and I will never go back to skiing

The same with me mate i was a skier for about 4 years, tried snowbording about 2 years ago and never looked back.

Mr ? (Y)