Southend?

Short notice but i was just wondering if anyone is up for a ride this sunday?

At the moment there are about 8 of us but the more the merrier :P

I am going to aim to be at Southend Central Station for 9:30 to meet all the boys from benfleet, if anyone wants to come meet me there (ill have the pitbull with fluro rims)

Post a reply or add me to msn biker_boi_matt@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to see a couple of you there (Y)

matt,

well if my bike arrives tommorow, i might pop down for a while, will be later in the evening around 5-6 maybe?

Ben

I think we'll be there all day so just look (and listen) youll find us.if you get there ring rick or somone im sure youll have one of there numbers,

Matt

And joe you better come back, you can kick my arse at this bike riding stuff :P (and all the rest of us)

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

Actually I will try to come and get to the station for 9 lol. Will make a change B) . Also I don't know where you use to ride Joe but nowadays it's all up at civic and down by the peir. :P

Edited by mattyboy2384

Actually I will try to come and get to the station for 9 lol. Will make a change B) . Also I don't know where you use to ride Joe but nowadays it's all up at civic and down by the peir. :P

Sounds about right...last time i went back(not riding) i see all the old local spots and everything looks so friggin small hahah

cant wait to ride there on a daily basis :D

yer i think the best spot is probably peir hill (i dont know if you've seen it all and rebuilt joe) and ben and jack want to show me themselves hopping off an 8ft into the road :blink: it sounds good to me though. if anyone could bring a video camera that would be great (then you can video me being all crappy and beginnerish :P )

How about down by the toilets on the front opposite(ish) the kursal..anyone still go down there ^_^

i think a few people still go there, could be added to our grand tour :P i remember watching someone ride those on a white bike when i was about 9 i loved it! it all seemed HUGE !!! went back there t'other day and i was like" whoa! who shrank that wall? " peir hill has got really nice and all posh looking. There are big walls, little walls, rails, big gap drops, and its all swoopy going down the path to the bottom.

joe come down then be good to catch up wid you, i remember ginger mart, he was first person i saw do the toilet gap backwards, matt ring me when you get into town me and lil dan will be riding to southend so well meet you at civic/libary

my number is 07963037931

riders that i know that are coming are

me

lil dan

jack

ben

matt (monty)

matt( zoo)

his mates

nick

gav

possibnle tom

give us a ring guys when your in town though im sure il b late when riding with lil dan :P

joe come down then be good to catch up wid you, i remember ginger mart, he was first person i saw do the toilet gap backwards, matt ring me when you get into town me and lil dan will be riding to southend so well meet you at civic/libary

my number is 07963037931

riders that i know that are coming are

me

lil dan

jack

ben

matt (monty)

matt( zoo)

his mates

nick

gav

possibnle tom

give us a ring guys when your in town though im sure il b late when riding with lil dan :P

Don't forget me on the list, I'm coming southend as well to boost the stock riders. Ill be on the black koxx with red tires :D

Edited by Andy J