Best Spots In Southend

trials boi 06

when we go out riding theres usually about 10 of us and we usually go down progress road for a bit

or go town,we sometimes go rayleigh industrial estate there are a few other places but i cant think were about they are lol

lewis

sweet prob seen u down progress and my dad lives in rayleigh where u at?

msn boys....

as for southend...this is were i used to ride..

Pier hill

civic center

college(behind civic)

police station walls ( next to civic )

Town center

toilets opposite kursal,

seafront walls,

the ring ( LEGENDARY ) Up in the hills..towards cliffs pavillioon

cliffs pavillion itself(try not no get chucked off)

chalkwall rocks

up my chalkwall station..

toilet to rail gap

Loads of places ive forgot..but, i havnt lived there in over 3 years :P ,

But i should be back living i southend before the spring, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

when i move back to southend, ill add you..in the mean time...i have enough people to keep satisfied on msn :lol: sorry :P

Do you know any of the following..?

Chris hewitt

Andy Hewitt

Dead Ross

Rat Ross

Dave Hill

Leon Neill

Kyle

Ginger Martin

There all the fricking old schooool riders...from back in the day when they were the ONLY riders from in and around southend..

Oh fun days they were.

when i move back to southend, ill add you..in the mean time...i have enough people to keep satisfied on msn :lol: sorry :P

Do you know any of the following..?

Chris hewitt

Andy Hewitt

Dead Ross

Rat Ross

Dave Hill

Leon Neill

Kyle

Ginger Martin

There all the fricking old schooool riders...from back in the day when they were the ONLY riders from in and around southend..

Oh fun days they were.

I pretty much know all of them and most of them barely ride anymore. We all still ride in those places as well in Southend. When you come back are you going to be riding?

hey, i normally ride chalkwall beach, southend town, progress (just down the road to where i live) and all over really.

i ride a white bt 6.0 the only one is southend that i know of. i used to ride with chris hewitt.

ill proberly see you around,

Reece

Hmmmmmm where are all these new riders in southend and raleigh coming from. In like the last month theres been loads of new riders lol. Half of whom i don't know so please introduce yourself to me tomorrow. I'll be there on the monty ti :P:D .

west bay, bridport dorset :P my local spot pretty dam good i ride a bt raven 6.0 red and ride with about 4 people all my mate there are more riders where i live but they never come out so its just us 5

shut up you donkey, southend not bridport dumbass!! any one feel like riding southend in the week if the weathers good? got tuesday and wednesday off, living in wickford for the next couple of days

Ben