Bb Heights

jonny_smith

high bb is easier on the rear wheel, but thats it! anything that involves actually riding the bike on two wheels is crap.

Anyway, low bb frames arn't exactly hard on the rear wheel, infact they are more practical as you can actually do useful stuff when on the back wheel, like gap. High bbs are TOO stable on the rear wheel, it hinders the ride rather than make it better.

well i have a zenith which is a +25mm rise this is really nice as it is not to high, and not to low. it is the best frame i have used.

i would say anything over say =30 is to high and does not make sence, if you cant get comfy on the back wheel with +25 dont bother (Y)

yes ali C is right, and i am another believer of this no high BB malarky starky. anything other than being on the back wheel just feels horrid in my opinion. its all about personal preference. if you can... have turns on others trials riders bikes, non of us bother if your a trialer..unless your a wanker well that would be a different story :P