Marc Caisso Dvd

grantham

What the hell is a .ogm file? Downloading really slow.. :(

yer the connection is a bit slow just have to wait ;)

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Dec 4 2006, 08:36 PM)

Yeah?

Can't wait for this; my hero awaits :wub: .

Cheers,

Joe.

haha is that because he makes you look like a giant joe?

To be honest, judging on the time I lost to dl it, nothing special there. Old footage from some comps held in 2004, I've already seen some of them on other vids. So download only if you're a big fan of Caisso or have nothing to do with broadband transfer.

Is this a DVD rip ? I wonder if we should be encouraging piracy / sharing . A big budget Hollywood film fine ,they pretty much expect it but we all know trials is rarely lucrative at the best of times .

I suspect this topic would be locked instantly if this were a rip of " Our Summer " "Glasseye Trials " or "Trial Noir " etc ...

:huh:

Is this a DVD rip ? I wonder if we should be encouraging piracy / sharing . A big budget Hollywood film fine ,they pretty much expect it but we all know trials is rarely lucrative at the best of times .

I suspect this topic would be locked instantly if this were a rip of " Our Summer " "Glasseye Trials " or "Trial Noir " etc ...

:huh:

Apparently its just a link from nopogo.org, so topic back open. Link in the first post needs correcting though >_<

Apparently its just a link from nopogo.org, so topic back open. Link in the first post needs correcting though >_<

Thank f**k someone has some sense...

Endohopper, I guess you havn't even seen the file before passing judgement? from what I can see it looks to have been filmed on tape originally, but it's no dvd rip anyway.

Edited by jake1516

basically....2 hours worth of music-less marc caisso riding in comps.

its not really edited, so there's some crap in there too. riding is world class as usual

don't expect DVD quality, its nothing close, and you will need VLC player to play it.....to be honest i got bored after about 2-3 mins. it just wasn't what i expected really...

download if you love caisso.

steve