Tensionner Problem

dwarrick

ok so i have a rear 07 echo mod hub. it was made with the first batch of hubs and has a weird design that it unique only to that batch compared to every other hub ive seen. the hole that the snail cam has to go onto the hub is alot bigger than other tensionners and cams. i got some thresholds that HB trials milled out to a new hub not knowing the difference in size and they dont hit on my hub.

Anyone else know about this problem? Am i stuck with these snail cams that came stock on my bike as the only option avalible?

pics for help. green one is my style hub, blue one is the new style

IPB Image

IPB Image

Gytrials has the idea. you you look at the first pic of the hubs, look at the holes where the bolts go though. the green one is much larger than the new style ones which seem to be the standard for all hubs. if i were to make the holes in the threshold any bigger it would be way to weak. you can see in one of the pics how close it is to the edge already and it has to be quite a bit bigger.

Edited by dwarrick