Southend, Saturday 16th December

matt calm down man joe said he was coming down in the new year so thats all dandy

well if your doing this ride on the sat then there aint much point me doing this night ride on the fri because well night ride then go ride southend

and matt it was your idea to do this idea and now you just coming to this :ermm:

elding man il have a word with simpson hes got his mod so hopefully he will be out somewhere

count me in if i have redbull and ciggys

matt calm down man joe said he was coming down in the new year so thats all dandy

well if your doing this ride on the sat then there aint much point me doing this night ride on the fri because well night ride then go ride southend

and matt it was your idea to do this idea and now you just coming to this :ermm:

elding man il have a word with simpson hes got his mod so hopefully he will be out somewhere

count me in if i have redbull and ciggys

I never said friday, but as soon as a date is set in stone i'm up for it

and matt it was your idea to do this

(were you talking to me or the other matt and about what ride?)

okie dokie then,so are you still up for it? if you aren't i've jost lost about 5 riders which is not cool.

If you want to do a night ride then id be up for that.

We will meet at southend central at 9:30 if thats ok with everyone, if you cant get down by then ring me on 07890766240 ON THE DAY and we'll arrange to meet at another spot.(or post on here a.s.a.p)

The plan is to meet up at central, go to the police hq or whatever you want to call it, then the civic center/ memorial, probably go into town, grab som food and head towards peir hill. After that we can head down to the toilets if you want to ride them and could head back to any of the other spots if a majority of the riders want to go back to a certain one.

If anyone thinks we should go anywhere else on the ride, post it here or talk to me on msn

Also, can everybody who's coming try to bring along as many people as they can to keep numbers up.

Cheers

Matt

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

i was talking about matt bird because it was his idea, and mine about the night ride, but yea erm il go southend il try and get simpson out if he isnt working

who will be riding there and who will be getting train il probably see you at civic then around ten as going to pub on fri woooo going to be on the spirits all night so dont expect anything from me on sat because i will have a hang over hehe

see you soon breadbins

Hey rick mate changed my mind im gettin the train with you meet at benfleet station between 8:45am and 9am or were leaving without you only jokin but yeh rick im paying for you ticket alrite :D

got my bike fixed got a hench chain and its all good (apart from cracked rim but of well new one for crimbo) lol soo see u all there and see all you peeps in southend and have a good ride (gotta ride the toilet bit again)

and is mr Simpson comming on his new beast lol

Edited by ..ben..

this ride is shaping up to be beasty :P

is Simpson actually coming to this one?

he had no bike last time :o

glad to hear that your bikes sorted ben, were gonna need some red bull too mate! We have a bitchin' party on friday, down to the beach and lets have a good time!!!111oneoneone!!!eleven!!!!!onehundredandeleven!!!! :P

shall i meet u lot in the station or outside?

matt

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

il try and get simpson out if he isnt working

Im working 12-9 and still have no rear brake......

just about to go work ill see if i can arrange something

cos still wanna put my face out people think ive quit an stuff cos i aint been out in donks

is Simpson actually coming to this one?

he had no bike last time :o

Im sorry for sounding like a total twat but do i know you?