Ryan Leech Fun Video

Vasil

When is he gonna learn how to land something smooth?? He lands f**king hard on his fakies..

I think he enjoys landing on 2 wheels.Anyway just think about a bit...if Ryan would ride a a longer and shorter rear bike he may be much better...I don't understand why likes that geo...he isn't short guy he is able to ride a bike kinda 1050-1065 and even with suspension fork.I know he like that way but just look at Danny Holroyd he also moved to a bit more ucieesh

And I forgot to say his landing is kinda noisy due non use of chainstay protector...:(

I think he enjoys landing on 2 wheels.Anyway just think about a bit...if Ryan would ride a a longer and shorter rear bike he may be much better...I don't understand why likes that geo...he isn't short guy he is able to ride a bike kinda 1050-1065 and even with suspension fork.I know he like that way but just look at Danny Holroyd he also moved to a bit more ucieesh

And I forgot to say his landing is kinda noisy due non use of chainstay protector...:(

Because it suits his style of riding, bunnyhoping spins ect a deng bike or something like that wouldn't as he isn't into sidehop and gap everything he is a street person, manuels ect

good vid dent think it showed him pushing him self at all though

Because it suits his style of riding, bunnyhoping spins ect a deng bike or something like that wouldn't as he isn't into sidehop and gap everything he is a street person, manuels ect

good vid dent think it showed him pushing him self at all though

Danny Mackaskill on deng frame : manual,spin,bunny ;) ..anyway depends on what you feel okay :)

Such a legend ^_^

I don't understand why likes that geo...he isn't short guy he is able to ride a bike kinda 1050-1065 and even with suspension fork.I know he like that way but just look at Danny Holroyd he also moved to a bit more ucieesh

Do you know why he uses a such frame and a susp. fork and all that?

He does that because he wanna show people that trials riding can be done on normal mountainbikes, not only these fancy trials machines we use today.

Such a legend ^_^

Do you know why he uses a such frame and a susp. fork and all that?

He does that because he wanna show people that trials riding can be done on normal mountainbikes, not only these fancy trials machines we use today.

I read something in MBUK about this frame a while back, he wanted to produce the ultimate street frame, that combined the best bits of trials bikes and street bikes.

The only thing I can't understand about it is why not make a 24" version as well, he might prefer 26" but I am short, and would much rather have a 24.

It also shows that you can do trials on a XC bike with the seat down, I did, even though the only reason I had maggies was because it didn't have disc mounts and I bought a set for the same price as some decent Vs.

I rode with a triple chainset aswell! (It didn't last long), I actually also had some retro forks with elastomer springs and no damping! 35mm of travel!

Looks like Ryan wants my old bike...