Which Rim

ryan360

Halo Wheels are for dirt jumping and huge street stuff, therefore they weight a ton. Never buy them, if you need jump rims get atomlab trailpimps, much lighter :D

As for trials rims undrilled onza rims are strong enough but Viz rims are stronger (apparently).

Did you know that the spell checker doesn't recognise the word Onza? it tried to change it to once!

hello there kuelmuel.....

no one gives a (sorry about my language) f**king toss about you and your gay retarded fanny assed mother f**king SPELL CHECKER FOR f**k SAKE

what a bell get a life and a haircut u greeebo and just use a dictoinary!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

p.s i think all the f**kin rims u say are shit go f**k ur self u fat mother f**kin fanny

I have both a Halo combat and a Atomlab aircorp on my saracen, it weights a ton. it feels horrible when i try to use it as a trials bike, where as the onza ronnie is a trials specific wheel, which is much lighter and easier to flick around on the street or rocks. hence why i only use my saracen on dirt.

P.S. the Atomlab aircorp is indestructible, my mate tried to kill it on a massive tabletop, but it survived, and my mate is BIG. highly recommend for dirt.

no one gives a (sorry about my language) f**king toss about you and your gay retarded fanny assed mother f**king SPELL CHECKER FOR f**k SAKE

what a bell get a life and a haircut u greeebo and just use a dictoinary!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

p.s i think all the f**kin rims u say are shit go f**k ur self u fat mother f**kin fanny

Why are you going on at him for when you can't even spell 'dictoinary' properly. You'd find its spelt dictionary. Plus, explain what a 'greeebo' is. And what's wrong with long hair? I have long hair, why should I get a hair cut? And you might want to go to the doctors to sort your tourettes. Finally, why on earth are you mentally visualising his fat mother? She probably isn't fat at all, so therefore you must have a fetish for fat ladies. One word...retard...

i think that that is really out of order why did u say that to him he was only asking and yeah whats wrong with long hair apart from it gets in the way. i can see your from braintree the same as me :angry: maybe we should meet up sometime and you can say it to my face.

that was a bit unnecessary

i think your going to get banned mate or suspended.

JK

Calm Down! You should try the spell checker sometime, all your posts are barely readable.

What is a Greebo?

I have never had long hair in my life, so i don't know who you are mixing me up with.

I noticed you are still a Pre-Member, good look getting validated pal after all that!

7 days is probably about right...

hello lee, im marcus on the onza t pro my freind eric (brisa b26) and aaron (onza t mag). you have probably seen us around and for a start you need to learn how to ride trials before you start saying whats good and whats not, and if you start insulting other trials riders you not going to be riding with many people and wont make any friends to ride with , simple as. (N)

Hey. Definitely don't get the Halo, They are quite strong, but they weigh a ton.

The Onza will be fine for now. If you are worried about strength then get the undrilled version.

Greebo is a character in Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. He is a foul-tempered one-eyed British Blue tomcat whose human, Nanny Ogg, insists against all the evidence that he is a sweet, harmless kitten. In the course of the books, he has killed two vampires, eating at least one of them.

haha, you cant even spell insults right, think the word you were looking for is grebo.

Grebo was a sub culture from the late 80s,

1980's musical genre Grebo is considered an abbreviation of Greasy b*****d first coined after an incident in a cinema in Stourbridge when Clint Mansell of Pop Will Eat Itself was told to "sit down you greasy b*****d"

Chavs have since decided the term is good for attempting to insult anyone wearing jeans and a black Tee. I regularly get called a greebo for wearing normal jeans, a black band Tee (normally a punk band) and having 'black' hair (actually dark brown how it is naturally).

Edit: yes I'm aware of the irony of me having a go at 'chavs' for using a word for its improper meaning, when the word 'chav' itself originally means a gypsy child, but I think its ok, as most 'chavs' don't know that themselves, and don't understand the concept of irony anyway.

(also I use the word chav for people who act like it, not dress like it, I know lots of perfectly nice tracky wearing crew cut guys).

Oh yeah, KuelMuel, if you put a capital letter at the start of Onza it should recognise it as a name and not give you any hassle.

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

hello lee, im marcus on the onza t pro my freind eric (brisa b26) and aaron (onza t mag). you have probably seen us around and for a start you need to learn how to ride trials before you start saying whats good and whats not, and if you start insulting other trials riders you not going to be riding with many people and wont make any friends to ride with , simple as. (N)

I'm sorry but you dont 'have' to be good at trials to tell someone whats good and bad for a trials bike.

Hey everyone I think lee was joking lets stop arguing and get back to the subject shall we? ;)

and i prefer onza ronnies they are better. :)

Just out interest Jack, have even had or used Onza rims or Halo rims? I don't think so.

You can't make an opinion on something you haven't tried, or as the saying goes.

Don't judge a book by its cover