Mike Hayes Video 1

MikeHayes

Ive finally finished filming and editing my first vid,after a year of riding.Please constructive critism good or bad :)

Most of the clips arnt at my best,but i thought may aswell bring it out,i will start filming for video 2 after xmas as ill have my 07 python :D

tv.isg.si(Right Click and download 'Video 1'')

The song is Fort Minor-High Road

Enjoy :P

Cheers,

Mike ;)

Edited by MikeHayes

Awesome vid, Mike (Y) . Been waiting for you to bring your video out for ages! When did you bring your video trailer out, hahaha? Loved the song, and the editing was spot on. Only just realised how amazing your sidehopping is...

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Dec 17 2006, 09:09 PM)

Awesome vid, Mike (Y) . Been waiting for you to bring your video out for ages! When did you bring your video trailer out, hahaha? Loved the song, and the editing was spot on. Only just realised how amazing your sidehopping is...

Cheers,

Joe.

Cheers for the comment :) I brought that shit Teaser out like 4-5 month ago :lol: Just been hard to bring a video out because i kept getting better,so i ended up deleting most clips.But all the clips are fne now :)

Keep comments coming :D

Cheers,

Mike ;)

• 2 weeks later...