My Bicycle

basher

I've had it a few week now and I have finally nearly got it just how i wont it apart from the tyres but ill live. Pics aren't great but they will do. Had abit of a accident in blackpool involving the rear wheel and a gap but it will soon be fixed with a dx32 and new spokes. So comment away on what you think rides so lovely aswell which is down to kyle hinchcliff and the forks and stem from him. Big thanks kyle and cheers for letting me stay at yours aswell. May be next we will turn them lesbians you never no :lol::lol: anyway i think thats all

cheers andrew

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I expect to see you in full monty lycra or there will be an arse kicking going down (i know hudson will be a fan of the lycra). ^_^

watch what you say rick or ill post a pic of the lass you and kyle are having a 3some with so everyone can laugh at you :lol: anyway back on topic please ^_^

jeez, you guys and wheels! looks better with silver forks on there, but still dont like the shape of em

have to get out in burnley when i get bike off the stand its gettin all fixed up after slight incident involving a gap and a now cracked and bent 17t cog! cheap ultegra rubbish

• 1 month later...
Like the forks and stem though.

I really dont.... if i was to keep it i would have kept the black front end and got some control forks and of least a black stem just looks too over done. hope you dont mind good to see my beast again though! you did the right thing changing the rear hub btw!! bet it rides like ze sex