Jst Wondrn If Its Jst Me Or Not

T-Vee

:lol::lol: Unlucky my mum and dad encourage me because it keeps me out of trouble and is good exercise. He brought me a second hand zoo pitbull for christmas off e-bay for £500 and he has already spent about enother £500 on parts because i didn't like the old stuff :) it would have been just as much for a new one :mellow: but then again it would not have had all the parts that i wanted.

Dan

Is it just me or do other people get enoyed when people text talk.

:lol::lol: Unlucky my mum and dad encourage me because it keeps me out of trouble and is good exercise. He brought me a second hand zoo pitbull for christmas off e-bay for £500 and he has already spent about enother £500 on parts because i didn't like the old stuff :) it would have been just as much for a new one :mellow: but then again it would not have had all the parts that i wanted.

Dan

My dad thinks it's cool, and my mum just gets fed up that i keep spending so much money on my bike :P

And no its not just you it is annoying. B)

yeah tell your mum the other things you could be doing like smoking pot, injecting yourself with heroin, reading a dictionary to learn how not to use text talk :-

at least your having a good time and staying fit :P

mum'll come round

matt

lts ov txt tlk gts u vldtd slwr thn if u use proper english and eat scones and play croquet :smartass:

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

My parents don't mind me doing it, but my dad used to wonder why the lack of seats, countless times I've had to tell him why there isn't one.

And Ive been riding trials on and off for about a year properly now and I'm still fat :( So I don't see how it keeps you fit

My parents arn't to bothered by trials, proberly because they dont understand it. But there all up for me doing comps and taking me up to them.

Also we get all the old duffers monaing about us, saying "oo you'l break those rocks young man" I mean cumon there rocks!!! I think i'm more likely to break my bones.

Edited by Godsavethescene

my parents think think trials is like bmx :lol: they do have a moan when i come home then go on my bike or leave oily finger prints on the fridge or something .the most trouble i receive about biking is from the old bible basher that has a go when i ride in the church yard ,even if i'm not actually riding trials on the tombs (N)

steve

My parents are fine with me riding trials, apart from when i first started my dad wouldn't let me have a bike without a seat :P but now he is fine and he also buys me bits for my bike but does get annoyed when i strip my bike in the kitchen :- but then i allways say if he built me a garage the i wouldn't do it in the kitchen so therefore its his fault (Y)

Edited by I-LUV-TRIALS

my mum and dad realy dont care about it just aslong as im safe and dont spend too much money, but the other day considering its only a couple of weeks till my 16th birthday i got the biggest insult ever, this fat ugly women walks up to us and told me and my mate we was to old to ride trilas :unsure::blink: so how the hell are you expecting a bloody 10 year old to do tricks like that >_< obviously there might be the one that is crazy but im only 16 and i got told that :unsure:

Dan

Its the same for me but i ask my dad for something like a headset and then buy a frame, cranks, wheels etc but my dad get it all for me because he know i enjoy it and i wont have it for 5 mins and then want something else. allthough i did find it a little harder explaining to him why i am now building up a mod bike and still keeping my stock but parents are easily persuaded so i now have my bike well underway.

just tell your mum its the rubbish riders that wreck the stuff not you because your too good.

will (Y)