What Safety Gear Do You Wear?

trialsr lee

i just wear a helmet since i ain't much bothered about my hands or my shins because they will recover after a while but if you bash your head (like i did last easter and i was not wearing a helmet) you could be out for a while since i could not ride for 2 months which really p****d me off

hi, i suffer from being a bit paranoid so i wear helmet(encase i fall off),glasses(encase the sun shines in my eyes and because i have to), gloves (encase my fingers scrape on something), shin pads (encase my pedal hits my shins), knee pads (encase i hit my knee), elbow pads (encase i hit my elbows), for-arm protectors (encase i hit my arm), padded coat and trousers just encase i scrape on the floor.

better to be safe then sorry. :)

reflective jacket, hard hat, knee pads, elbow pads, ear muffs, neck brace, gum sheild, safety goggles, steel toe cap boots ect. the usual...

haha! I just wear helmet and gloves. Most people round me just have gloves, some don't even have that. One of my fellow riders has just brought a helmet for xmas :D Noone thinks then will fall and hit there head, even I didn't till it happened :S

~MAtty

What safety gear do you ware i ware shin pads and a helmet.

thanks

lee :blink:

Lol, since when have you worn a helmet Lee, do you even wear pads? :P

Ah well it would be nice to see you wear a helmet, you never know when you might need it.

I wear a helmet, a big black one. I also wear gloves, which are fingerless (I get cold in the winter :( )

I've worn pads, but they aren't really for me, I might try some football shin pads sometime, probably more comfortable and most of them have ankle support.

Edited by thutley