Reccomend Me A Game

Trials Boy

Right, went to blockbusters and bought the £340 Xbox Full System bundle today for my crimbo present.

Comes with everything + Pro Evo 6, Gears Of War, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Project Gotham Racing 3

What other game/hardware do you reccomend i buy? I wont need it yet but it would be next on my list to buy.

Cheers (Y)

It comes with 1 month free, how much is it after that?

Cheers

Isn't it 6 months? I think mine was anyway. But i'm not sure how much it is after, but isn't there a way of just signing up again with different details to get another 6 months free.

I'm sure i read somewhere you can :ermm:

Isn't it 6 months? I think mine was anyway. But i'm not sure how much it is after, but isn't there a way of just signing up again with different details to get another 6 months free.

I'm sure i read somewhere you can :ermm:

I'm not sure because it doesn't say anything at all on the box. I just guessed it would be 1 month.

Whats the best game for xbox live then?

Cheers

Definately Rainbow Six: Vegas, it's awesome, best tactical shooter by far, however, it is very similar to Gears of War. You're probably better off spending your money on a years worth of Xbox LIVE, as it really does open up the games and is great laugh. There aren't that many games I'm interested in atm, but I will definately be getting dead rising, I downloaded the demo, that is so fun words can not describe, I might see if I can borrow it of a mate first thoug... :rolleyes:

I haven't got an x box but i live on my mates hes had his about a year got a hd tv yesterday looks mint. He also got the table tennis game and for 15 quid its a wicked game great graphics. Also bits to buy i would advise a key board if you haven't already got one and a headset. Both useful things when playing x box live.

If you haven't got a wireless adapter buy that too get onto live, It's like £60 but well worth it and a lot less hassle than trying to wire your 360 to your computer.

Saints Row if your into GTA type games and just want a next generation version!

Alexxxx

Edited by mission_reefer_rider