Something To View In This Lame Weather

Todge

New video using up footage from the summer. I made this during the autumn, but only just got round to finishing it. It was intended to be 3 short ones to go together, but just stuck them all in one at the end. It got to the stage of being about 85% finished, then the files got moved, messed up etc and I just lost the enthusiasm at that point. Thought i may as well put it online.

I think the quality is a bit messed up, hence the reason it only warrants being uploaded to YouTube.

Here it is

Ive also uploaded all the others on YouTube, probably can be easily found off that link.

Please comment, its the only way to improve for next time!

(Some comments on how my video editing has progressed would also be appreciated, if anyone watches them all at once).

Thanks tf :rolleyes:

Edited by Todge

Todge...that was f**king awesome..really nicely done.

Few repeated clips those... :closedeyes:

Editing/music, was great, top job.

Your riding...well we all know you a sicko, so its all good. ( liked that line in hunstanton, rail to bench, backhop to slap, back to rail, smoooth as funk )

Those few bits i filmed in wisbech for you...doing the whol bmx'y type filming..i think they turned out awesome...some really nice shit.

Top dog for christmas.

Those few bits i filmed in wisbech for you...doing the whol bmx'y type filming..i think they turned out awesome...some really nice shit.

I thought I bet Joe's filmed them, they came out really well. Good work (Y)

Todge...seriously. That was awesome. The editing suited each section really well. All riding was inspirational and smoooooth. Get a good quality version sorted for download! Keep it up :D

Really enjoyed that, nice one.

Shame about the quality and the sound skipping about in the last bit, but the riding is the important bit and that was really good. I liked the editing in general as well. If you're after constructive criticism... the bit with the drive-by shot from the (unidentified) vehicle is a good idea but didn't quite work just cos of the camera missing you when it went past! And if the credits at the end were intended to be readable, they went much too fast for me! I can't think of anything else right now, generally pretty good anyway. Might edit if I find the time somewhere to watch the rest... So many good lookin videos seem to have just appeared...

Ha ha, clips from melton in fpv-1... like the half pipe backbord to wet rail area bail at the end ha ha. Nice.

Very smooth riding for this new'un though. Very nice editing too, i have some clips of you i can stick on a disc next time your around and about, some leicester ones from crown court and places like that, plus a couple of the luvbura ones.

Very good, i lovedd the feel of the video, nice job.