Nikon D50 Troubles

Onza Kieron

Ok, on my D50, if I set it to the mode where it can take continuous photos, like, click click click, rather than just like, click. Anyway, this mode only works in sports mode and in sports mode the shutter speed and aperture change when the camera is tipped backwards or forwards, is there anyway of setting it up with a quick shutter speed but so i can take loads, so it would would be handy for say, getting someone doing a gap which would then allow me to choose the best shot... thanks in advance.

Read the manual for one thing. Continuous shooting will work in sports mode as you have found but also in the 'Proper' modes too. There will be a button for "drive" or something, possibly the same button as self timer. I've never used a d50 so I don't know. So set the drive to multi in one of the proper modes (I.e. Manual, aperture priority, shutter priority).

The reason the shutter speeds vary when you tip the camera forwards and backwards is because the ground is darker than the sky...

I still can't get it to work in any other modes than sport and yes i read the manual, it only telkls about how to put it in the setting, is there no way i can get it to have a fixed (even adjustable) shutter speed and aperture?

Yes, that's what manual mode is for...

LOL, love it.

:lol:

So true though.

of course you can change the aperture and shutter speed. It's a dSLR. duh!

Put it on manual mode. Hold the button just above the left directional joystick thing with multiple frames on, and while holding that scroll the bit on the right right, (whilst looking on the top LCD display) and it'll change from 'S' to this multiple icon.

It explains that in the manual though.