Duno If It'll Intrest U Lot

Bucky

4.5 grand for a 10 year old corsa? Er, no thanks. In addition to that it seems that you've overlooked the fact that it's a total chav wagon and it looks stupid.

to be fair though sams first car is/was a corsa i think?

and at this stage i know im the same with my 306 id love a 4wd 306 rally rep, or a cosworth donor engine in one no matter on the cost or practictibility? if thats a word haha . .

it might still be a 12 year old car but there wont be one the same and you would be mighty proud to own it.

but yeah still not a fan of either, id quite fancy an old nissan 200 sx? or an old mr2, for a little track day car on the cheap couldnt condone spending big buck's on a car id probably crash.

4.5 grand for a 10 year old corsa? Er, no thanks. In addition to that it seems that you've overlooked the fact that it's a total chav wagon and it looks stupid.

It's hardly a chav wagon without a bodykit and/or silly vinyls of some kind/a spoiler. It's almost a standard (externally) Corsa, so profiling it doesn't work. Plus it's not just a Corsa, it would embarass a lot of cars on the road. When someone overtakes you in a 10 year old, 2.0l turocharged chav wagon, you'll be the one with the priceless look on your face mate!